1. IDENTIFYING DATA: In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following data refer to: The owner of Sight-management.com is Sight Men and Women Studio SL, a company incorporated in accordance with Spanish legislation, located on Paseo de Gracia 37, 2-2 Barcelona, holder of the C.I.F. B-57.135.428, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Palma de Mallorca, volume 1.902, folio O, and sheet PM-40702, inscription 8.
2. USERS: Those accessing and/or using this website of Sight Men and Women Studio S.L., accept the status of USER and as such accept the General Conditions of Use listed here. The aforementioned conditions shall apply regardless of the mandatory General Conditions of Contract which may have to be complied with, where applicable.
3. USE OF THE PORTAL: Sight Men and Women Studio S.L. provides access to a wide range of information, services, programs, and data (henceforth, "the contents") on the Internet belonging to Sight Men and Women Studio S.L., or to third parties to which the USER may have access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that might be necessary to access certain services or contents. In any such registration, the USER shall be responsible for providing true and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the USER may be provided with a password for which he will be responsible, committing to make diligent and confidential use of it. The USER commits to make appropriate use of the content and services offered, or that may be offered, through the portal, including, but not limited to, and not to use them to (1st) engage in any activity which is illegal, illicit or contrary to good faith and public order; (2nd) spread content or propaganda with a racist character, xenophobic, pornographic, illegal, justifying terrorism or against human rights; (3rd) cause damage to the physical and logical systems of Sight Men and Women Studio, SL, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread in the network or any other physical or logical systems viruses that are likely to cause any previously mentioned damages; (4th) try to access and, in that case, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages. Sight Men and Women Studio, S.L. reserves the right to remove all comments and contributions that are contrary to the dignity of persons, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that may be harmful to youths or children, public order or public safety or all those which, in its judgment, are not appropriate for publication. Sight Men and Women Studio, S.L., will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participatory tools.
4. DATA PROTECTION: Sight Men and Women Studio S.L. complies with the guidelines of the Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21, approving the Regulations for the development of the Organic Law and other legislation in force at all times, and ensures proper use and secure processing of the user's personal data. To do so, together with each form of collecting personal data, the user will be informed of the existence and acceptance of the particular conditions of the processing of their data in each case, informing them of the responsibility of the file created, the address of the person responsible, the possibility of exercising their rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, the purpose of the processing, and any communication of data to third parties, where applicable.
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS: Sight Men and Women Studio, SL, by itself or as an assignee/lessor, retains ownership of all intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (including, but not limited to images, sound, audio, video, software or texts, trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for their functioning, access and use, etc.). All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Act, the reproduction, distribution and public dissemination, including the means of the making available of all or parts of the contents is expressly prohibited, including the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any format and by any technical means, without the authorization of Sight Men and Women Studio, Sl. The USER agrees to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights owned by Sight men and Women Studio, SL.
6. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY: Sight Men and Women Studio, S.L. is not responsible, under any circumstances, for damages of any kind that may be caused by, but are not limited to, the following: errors or omissions in the content, lack of availability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents, despite having adopted all the technological measures necessary to avoid such occurrences.
7. LINKS: In the case of Sight-management.com having links or hyperlinks towards other Internet sites, Sight Men and Women Studio S.L. will not exert any type of control over said sites and contents. In no case shall Sight Men and Women Studio S.L. assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor shall it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, scope, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of said hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections does not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
8. RIGHTS OF EXCLUSION: Sight Men and Women Studio S.L. reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered at any moment and without prior notice, at its own request or by a third party, to those users who fail to comply with these General Conditions of Use.
9. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between Sight Men and Women Studio S.L., and the USER shall be governed by current Spanish regulations and legislation and any dispute will be submitted to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Barcelona.